My photo
This is a place where I share my thoughts and experiences in the form of spoken word. I've been inspired to be an inspiration. Living and learning everyday and finding a way to share it with you!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Who's The Blame

Everyone has had that moment where the tables are turned and everything you have learned doesn't matter because u think u haven't received what u feel you've earned
So now ur at a crossroad
Contemplating to stay or just go
But it wouldn't be right to leave without someone having to explain
Because we know a break up isn't a break up without having someone to blame
So here it is, I'm gonna make it real easy
For everything that has happened u can just BLAME ME
And yeah u BLAME ME for your friends now hating u
And u can BLAME ME if my mind isn't concentrating on u
And u can BLAME ME for scaring u with a wound that's hard to heal
You can BLAME ME for loving u until u expressed how u feel
And u can definitely BLAME ME for ur family falling in love with me
Had them addicted to my personality like it was sort of drug with me
And u can also BLAME ME for the pain that's inside, from the tears in ur eyes and I never apologized, had just too much pride
BLAME ME for stepping away and saving myself, because whenever I was down I couldn't find u for help
And u can BLAME ME for the abortion decision
And u can BLAME ME for putting us in this uncomfortable position
Because getting u to BLAME ME is my one and only mission.
Because if I can take all the blame off of u and put it on me
Then my only wish in the world would be granted and that's for u to be happy
U thinking I'm saying BLAME ME just so that we can be done with it
And I'm really giving u a sweet deal to take and run with
Because the truth is when it all ended I wasn't the same me
So please so that we both can move on
Just BLAME ME!!!

3 comments:

  1. Brother, didn't know you had it in you. Very well said."Just be Happy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I love the way you express yourself.........#deep :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this one...very creative writer...proud of you...

    ReplyDelete