My photo
This is a place where I share my thoughts and experiences in the form of spoken word. I've been inspired to be an inspiration. Living and learning everyday and finding a way to share it with you!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Own Loneliness

I look up, I look down, I look left, I look right
But I couldn't seem to find what I was looking for on this night
I was all alone, lost in my own little space
Just trying to find what I need to replace
What ever happened seems to have me all empty inside
But I don't even know where to start, don't even have enough to protect my pride
I never asked to be put on this road
I just wish this mystery of mine would unfold
Is GOD punishing me for the wrong I've done in my life
Because if he is, I PROMISE I WILL FOREVER LIVE RIGHT
But wait it would be simple if it were only this
Damn I've figured it out, I'm suffering from MY OWN LONELINESS

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were a poet! Keep writing and think about publishing. My sister did!

    ReplyDelete